AT Medics is London’s largest primary care provider, focused on delivering high quality, accessible healthcare services in a professional, well-managed learning environment.
As an organisation we take great pride in training and developing all of our staff. We believe in nurturing our employees, supporting them to realize their potential and to be part of the success of the organisation.
We are passionate about inspiring managers and leaders who offer consistent approach, motivation and satisfaction to staff. Our accreditation by Investors in People demonstrates our commitment to improvement in service delivery through development of all employees within our organisation.
We would like to hear from you if you are interested in being part of the development and success of AT Medics.
Full/Part Time Salaried GPs with view to become GP Trainers
We are looking for motivated and committed GPs to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams in Lambeth and Greenwich, where many of our current salaried GPs are GP ST Trainers, Federation Directors, Lead GPs or working on CCG/GP Federation projects. The list sizes at these practices vary between 4,500 to 15,000.
We are an innovative organisation providing high quality care to our patients whilst providing a friendly, supportive and enjoyable place to work. There would be a commitment to continued personal and professional development through our in-house GP Development Programme.
We strongly believe in training and developing staff and would like to encourage potential candidates to become GP Trainers.
Start date: April 2018 or sooner
Working with AT Medics
- 4 of our practices across London are rated as “Outstanding” by the CQC
- We hold 8 RCGP Quality Practice Awards across the organisation
- Accredited by Investors in People
- Proven track record of consistently delivering high quality care
- A supportive environment with strong clinical leadership
- GP Development Programme
- Immediate scope to grow and progress your career within our organisation
- A comprehensive induction programme
- We actively support GPs to gain managerial & leadership skills
- GP Forums to support CPD and innovative web based teaching
- Competitive salary and terms and Indemnity cover
- NHS pension scheme
Apply now & Join AT Medics
Closing Date for applications: Monday 30th April 2018
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Be part of a supportive, forward thinking organisation and share our ideals.
You are advised to apply as soon as possible. Please note that these vacancies may close before the advertised closing date if sufficient and suitable applications are received.