On Wednesday 9th March 2016 at 2.30pm, we will be holding a Patient Participation Group meeting – all patients are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The purpose of this meeting is to re-establish a regular patient group that can contribute by way of representing the patients at Thamesmead Health Centre, in matters that can help shape the care we deliver and to help us gather feedback, experiences and opinions, as well as to encourage health promotion and self care to our patient population.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Welcome and introductions
- Aims and objectives of our PPG (e.g. What do we want from a PPG? What don’t we want from a PPG? Working together to recruit more members and encourage more participation)
- Formalising Terms of References
- Agreeing the structure of the PPG
- What changes AT Medics has brought to Thamesmead Health Centre already, and our future plans
- Setting date and time of next meeting
You do not need to register to attend this meeting, though our PPG meetings are open to Thamesmead Health Centre registered patients only. Please speak to our Practice Manager if you have any queries, concerns or special requirements.